The student information system TouchInform University allows students, applicants, and teachers access to information about the educational institution. Developed on our software TouchInform: Master the system works in colleges, universities, and technical schools.
Information system for Universities
Student information system TouchInform University allows
- to provide detailed information about the University, its teachers, experience, awards, learning, and research activities;
- to tell about courses and programs;
- to display the electronic schedule of classes, faculties, and events;
- to show employment opportunities from trusted employers;
- to deliver a campus map with a wayfinding system and a virtual tour through all the buildings;
- to get feedback from students and applicants;
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires, find out the opinion about the University;
- to display photos and videos of significant events in University life;
- to provide secure access to the students’ accounts from the interactive kiosk;
- to inform about University news and possibilities;
- to advertise your partners and sponsors.
The information system TouchInform University has the Electronic Schedule module. Using this module, you can make and quickly update your class schedule and change its design.
Version Prof of the University information system includes the following modules:
- Main and advanced menus, Image menu;
- News and Events;
- Documents (Text, PDF, DOC, XPS), Templates, and Forms;
- Image and Photo Gallery, Photo Album, Multitouch Gallery;
- Video Gallery and Video Album;
- Messanger and Video Messanger with Webcam;
- Document Library / Media Library;
- Guest book;
- Interactive Map and Wayfinding System;
- 3D models.
TouchInform University screenshots:
Student information system TouchInform University – main screen
Student information system TouchInform University – menu
News and Ads
Map and Wayfinding System
Questionnaire with authorization
Mode for people with disabilities
Magnifier mode for the visually impaired
Color scheme change for people with disabilities
Interactive systems TouchInform in Education
- Automate advising and application procedures;
- Create an electronic classes schedule for students;
- Publish your news and events;
- Provide detailed information about teachers, their experience, and awards;
- Get feedback from students, conduct surveys, and analyze the opinions;
- Post photos and videos about students’ life.
TouchInform software has a special mode for people with disabilities.
Please get in touch with us to request the TouchInform demo version
Our phones: +7 (495) 926-5742, +7 (903) 974-5742, and +7 (903) 549-5742. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: student information system, student management software, student information system software, campus information system, information systems used in schools