Electronic reception (Visitor Management System) and wayfinding system built on TouchInform software automate interaction with Diamond Hall visitors.
Why does the business center need an electronic reception?
The large Moscow business center Diamond Hall, which houses the headquarters of Russian and foreign business, needed to:
- automate interactions with visitors (visitor management system);
- release the reception and security staff;
- inform visitors about the companies located in the business center;
- serves as a wayfinding system;
- gets quick feedback from visitors.
We solved the tasks by implementing an electronic reception and wayfinding system built on TouchInform software and interactive kiosks Platan.
How we deployed the project
In Diamond Hall, our engineers created a network of information kiosks and touch monitors that help visitors navigate the business center and get permanent access to all the information on the companies placed there.
- Our team developed the information system based on the building plan and covered all the areas: offices, cafes, service facilities, elevators, and parking. On digital kiosks, visitors can get access to the interactive map, quickly find the desired object and build the shortest way to it.
- The information system contains complete data on all the companies in the business center, including their schedules, contacts, and brief profiles.
- To provide interaction with visitors, we created the Feedback System and the Quality Assessment System. The first one transfers the visitors’ messages to the Diamond Hall administration; the second one allows them to rate the quality of the Business Center services.
- We even envisaged the possibility of printing all the information about services, rules, and safety in the Business Center.
Equipment for the Digital reception
The wayfinding and visitor registration system works on the information kiosk Platan.
- Platan uses a vandal-proof touch screen Elo SecureTouch made of 6 mm tempered glass;
- We branded the kiosk metal housing with Diamond Hall corporate colors;
- The visitor check-in kiosk has a multi-touch screen, allowing the objects to be rotated and scaled.
Safe and reliable kiosk components ensure 24-hours uninterrupted operation. In addition, the rugged steel housing can withstand any damage, looks elegant and modern, and takes just 1 square meter.
One can find a complete description of the digital kiosk Platan on the manufacturer’s website.
Software for the wayfinding system
As a software core for the wayfinding system, we chose our TouchInform: Navigator, which provides:
- great information and advertising opportunities;
- the user-friendly front office and back office;
- possibility of prompt updating and adding the information;
- simple integration with the business center database.
Tags: Electronic reception, Visitor Management System, Digital reception