Electronic reception and wayfinding system built on «TouchInform» software automate interaction with «Diamond Hall» visitors.
Why does the business center need an electronic reception?
The large Moscow business center «Diamond Hall», which houses the headquarters of Russian and foreign business, wished to:
- automate interactions with visitors (deploy visitor management system);
- release the reception and security staff;
- inform visitors about the companies, located in the business center;
- organise wayfinding system;
- get quick feedback from visitors.
We solved the stated tasks by implementing an electronic reception and wayfinding system built on «TouchInform» software and interactive kiosks «Platan».
How we deploy the project
In «Diamond Hall» our engineers created a network of information kiosks and touch monitors that help visitors to navigate in the business center and get the permanent access to all the information on the companies placed there.
- Our team developed the information system based on the building plan and covering all the areas: offices, cafes, service facilities, elevators, parkings. On digital kiosks visitor can get access to the interactive map, quickly find the desired object and build a shortest way to it.
- The information system contains the complete data on all the companies reside in the business center including their schedule, contacts and brief information on their activities.
- To provide interaction with visitors we created the feedback system and the Quality Assessment System. The first one transfers the visitors messages to the «Diamond Hall» administration, the second one allows to rate the quality of ВС services.
- We even envisaged the possibility of printing all the information about services, rules and safety in BC.
Equipment used in the «Electronic reception»
The wayfinding system is based on information kiosk «Platan».
- «Platan» uses vandal-proof touch screen Elo SecureTouch made of 6 mm tempered glass;
- The kiosk metal housing can be branded with corporate colors;
- Equipped with multi-touch screen monitors «Electronic receptionist» allows rotate and scale the objects.
Safe and reliable kiosks components ensure 24-hours uninterrupted operation. The rugged steel housing can withstand any damage, looks elegant and modern, takes just 1 square meter.
Complete description on digital kiosks «Platan» one can find on the manufacturer web site.
Software for the wayfinding system
As a software core for the wayfinding system we choosed our «TouchInform: Navigator», which provides:
- great information and advertising opportunities;
- user-friendly front office and back office;
- possibility of prompt updating and adding the information;
- simple integration with the business center database.